The Bank is directly involved by assisting the customer with the much-needed finance for the importation and exportation of goods after ensuring that all documents pertaining to this process are vetted and considered complete. These documents serve as proof of the transactions and can be used as collateral to secure the loan. The Bank offers a variety of import/export financing namely; Letters of Credit, and Swift Transfer Services.
- Tangible Collateral security (Landed Property)
- Consignment of the Goods to the Bank
- Warehouse Collateral Agreement
Fixed Deposit Account
The Fixed Deposit Account is meant for Individuals as well as Corporate Entities who have idle funds that can be invested in order to yield higher returns. Do you wish to earn highest interests on your savings? Do you want to save towards future projects? Do you want to know in advance how much your money could earn in 3 months – 1 year?
If Yes, NOW is the time to open a Fixed Deposit Account and enjoy Flexibility, Security and High Returns.
What you'll need:
- Application letter stating intention, tenure and amount to invest
- Must be an account holder of the bank
- National ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Voter’s ID
Features and Benefits:
- Premature disinvestment attracts 10% penalty on the accrued interest
- Possibility of Roll Over of principal amount and interest upon maturity
- Choose the tenure that best suits your needs; 90 days, 180 days or 365 days
- On Maturity, 15% withholding Tax on Accrued Interest is levied and paid to NRA
- Get certificate of Fixed Deposit and use it as Collateral against Credit Facilities
- Minimum investment amount is Le50M