Who is it for?
Vista Bank Pikin Savings Account is specifically designed to help parents cultivate the habit of planning and saving for their children early in their lives, which could help them build a good financial start in life by the time they are 18 years and above.
What you'll need:
- 2 Passport photographs each of Parent/Guardian and Child.
- Child’s Birth Certificate/Clinic Card
- Resident permit of Parent/Guardian (where applicable)
- Duly completed KYC Form
- National ID/Passport of Parent/Guardian
- A minimum deposit of Le150,000
Features and benefits:
- Parents/Guardians are Trustees to manage the account
- Branded gifts to children to celebrate their birthdays
- No bank charge on issuance of Bank Drafts for payment of school-related fees
- No penalty on the number of monthly withdrawals from account