- Fast Link
Vista Bank Sierra Leone Limited Fast Link is a domestic money transfer service to any part of Sierra Leone where a Vista Bank Sierra Leone Limited Branch exists.
Features and benefits:
- Send and receive money instantly within Sierra Leone
- Fast track money transfer
- Minimum charge is Le10,000
- Available to Vista Bank Sierra Leone Limited customers and non-customers alike
- It’s quick – no queues!
Note: you would be given a MTCN Code (Money Transfer Control Number) for encashment.
- SMS Banking
Use your telephone for more than just chat. With Vista Bank Sierra Leone Limited SMS Banking you are alerted immediately about any transaction that has taken place in your account; withdrawals or deposits. Short messages are transmitted to your mobile phones as and when the need arises. Subscribe today and use your phone to get daily updates.
Features and benefits:
- Available to all interested customers – whoever your Service provider is.
- Banking transactions can be done with a simple message
- Cost Effective – it saves time and energy
- You don’t have to own a smart phone to enjoy this service
- Internet Banking
Internet banking is banking at your convenience. Customers can access their account information simply by typing in their Password which enables them log onto the Vista Bank Sierra Leone Limited web database to view their banking transactions. Sign up today to enjoy the benefit.
What you'll need:
The Bank provides efficient and speedy Swift transfers worldwide reaching most destinations between 24 to 48 hours, requirements are as follows;
- Request Letter
- Bill of Lading
- Original invoices from suppliers
- ASYCUDA Payment
- National Revenue Authority Payment receipt
- Project Financing
This is a structured finance scheme for new and existing large-scale infrastructure (building and road construction), energy, procurement and supply projects. Financing is based on projected cash flow of the business. The customer is required to provide a viable Business Plan before financial assistance is considered. Financial assistance is accorded to those who have a business relationship with the bank.
- Adequate and substantial collateral security
- Client’s Application Letter
- Board Resolution to sought out facility (Limited Liability Company)
- Business/Projects Proposals
- Signed contract agreement from both parties
- Payment Domiciliation Letter
- Detailed feasibility (i.e. for factory projects)
- Details of Security arrangements
- Small and Medium sized Enterprises
- Private Corporate Bodies
- Government Institutions
- Non-Governmental Institutions (NGOs)
- Learning Institutions
- Religious Organisations