Who is it for?
The Vista Bank Special Savings Account (VISSA) is a Savings Account with a difference: a dynamic and flexible savings product specifically packaged to help grow the wealth of our cherished customers. It has the added value of being operated as a current account by the use of a cheque book.
Vista Bank Special Savings Account is also cost-effective as it allows access to funds without payment of bank charges while attracting highly competitive interest rates. It gives depositors the flexibility of third-party withdrawals and encourages savings.
- Current account convenience and attractive interest rates
- Zero Commission on Turnover (COT)
- Access to loan of up to 70% of savings
- Comfort of third-party payments from savings accounts
- Flexible online, real-time withdrawals from any Vista Bank branches nationwide
- Access to foreign exchange transactions
- Cheques/dividend warrants can be lodged into the account
- SMS Notification
What you'll need:
- Minimum opening balance of Le250,000
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- National ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Voter’s ID
- Resident permit for non-residents
- Two references needed or letter of introduction from current employers
- Proof of Address/Visitation Report
Features and benefits:
- Minimum daily threshold balance of Le250,000
- Third party payment of Non-Clearing cheques of up to Le500,000 allowed upon confirmation with account holder
- Maximum of three (3) withdrawals per month to be allowed, above which interest will be forfeited
- Interest rate of 6% yearly on a minimum credit balance of Le50M
- Customised Non-Clearing cheque book for withdrawals